Friday, 18 January 2008

Go on Say something! You know you want to

Okay so every now and then I meet someone who makes a comment on something that they have read here that makes me believe that actually this is not just me chatting with myself. So just to make sure that is the truth I have a question for you that I hope you feel free to post a reply to, as well as a question just for the sake of a good ponder.

Q1: If you had to move to another church community tomorrow, what would be the three most important things you would look for in choosing your new spiritual home?
(Note: no extra brownie points will be given to those saying ‘it’s not about what I choose it’s about where God sends me’, we will just take that as a given!)

Our pondering question is…
If you were a stranger visiting your church or faith community for the first time, what would either attract you, or turn you off making this your regular place of worship?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm
1)how do they describe God
2)are kids welcome
3)do you have to dress up or can I just be me

Nell

Mary Beth said...

For me, it's all about community. Are they welcoming? do they invite me into ministry and fellowship?

thanks for asking!! :)