Monday, 24 September 2007

Day One of 5 day detox fast

Had great expectations of writing about the importance and spiritual depth found in fasting
however at the moment I am just struck with nausea and one hell of a headache.
Usually I would be on about coffee 9 by now instead I am on water and some horrid soy by product.

All of this I know is good for the body and the soul

I wish to apologise to any of you who I may meet over this time
as I am an ingrate at this point and not the most pleasant pixie to be around, a good thing my boss is on holiday

God give me grace, patience and friends quick to forgive

Meg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!
Life without coffee?
Sounds very drastic. Maybe more St John of the Cross than Julian of Norwich.

Fringe Dweller said...

LOL All will be well,
all will be well and all manner of things shall be well

(grumble what did Julian know the chick lived in a room!)

thanks mate